There are always needs outside our operating and capital budgets that add to the experience of a Shining Mountain Waldorf School education. All of these “gifts in kind” are tax deductible and each donor will be provided with a tax donation form from the school.
- Display shelving
- Plants to beautify, both inside and outside
- Anatomy and Clay Mannequins for Art and Anatomy Class
- New lockers
- New carpeting
Early Childhood and Lower School:
- Funds for Teacher Training- conference fees, travel, and hotel expenses
- Outdoor Kitchen with Cooking Equipment for 3rd grade
- Shovels/Buckets for 1st grade
- Gardening Tools for 2nd/3rd grade
- Good Grinders for 3rd grade
- Social Science Book Series for 4th/5th grades
- Remodel Cubbies to allow for more space, place hooks outside under awnings.
Buildings and Grounds:
- Golf Cart to get around 11.8 acre campus quickly and easily