Board of Trustees Notes and Votes for May, 2016 At BOT Meeting on May 17, 2016:
● Approved minutes from 4/19/16 Board meeting by consensus vote.
● Board training by Jane Zeender regarding governance structure of the school. Consultant Michael Moore has been assisting with the creation of new organization charts showing the staff/administration, faculty governance, and BOT committee structures.
● Discussed and made plans for June BOT meeting, which will be the second joint meeting with the BOT and the Governance Council of the Faculty for the year.
● Discussed and made plans for the final Town Hall meeting of the year, May 20.
● Received financial update from Andy Wyckoff Judson, Treasurer. Reviewed 3rd quarter financials and preliminary draft budget. We are on track with budget for 3rd quarter and are anticipating a positive end-of-year bottom line.
● Received update from Andy Horning, School Director Performance Review Committee Chair. The online feedback form is open and responses are being collected. Review will be completed by end of June.
● Received update from John Marr, Campus Development Committee Chair. Committee is currently meeting with 3 candidates for a Real Estate and Development Plan Consultant. Decision is expected by end of May.
● Received Committee on Trustees update from Mark Feigal, Chair. Pam Lambert will begin the first of her three trial meetings in August.